Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reading magazines online


Who would have thought that it could be so fun to read sections of magazines online? Or should I say addictive? Haha.

The last two hours I have spent on Veckorevyn’s, Frida’s, Cleo’s, and Cosmopolitan’s websites; getting “valuable” information and funny tips for chicas like me. Although you’re not supposed to believe in everything you read, I still hope/think that I’m a bit wiser now. ;p

One of the funniest (!!!) things found on Veckorevyn.se (it’s in Swedish but I have translated it for my international readers):

MYTH: It’s not serious to date a guy at the club
Chill girl! To have fun at the club can actually be a very relaxing way to see each other once in a while. You can dance, discuss music and grade each other’s drinks. Of course it might not be a great idea to end up totally wasted, but we hope that you feel comfortable enough to stop drinking in time.

No comments: