Saturday, February 5, 2011

Better & better

The day seems to just get better and better for me.

It started with me waking up after a weird night out with my chicas. Then I had Saturday brunch with my family before I logged into Facebook to come across great news…After that, I went over to my friend Sabina where we studied and just chilled until I realized that I had a pile of homework waiting for me at home. On the way back home though, I received a phone call from Vicki saying that she wanted to take me & mami out for dinner…so dinner in town it was.

After that I really thought that I was just going home to study some and watch a movie or something, but when I checked my Facebook, Sabina had written on my wall that I was in Kenzas blog!!! Oké, it’s not one of the best pictures of me, but still! How awesome isn’t that!? XD

A happy Bianca & me - August 2010

No comments: