Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New haircut

Bloggie! Sandra is back…with a new haircut and everything :p

The last couple of days I’ve spent at my aunt Poh Suan’s house and since the internet connection/entire laptop there is crap, I just didn’t have enough patience to blog. Buuut, I had the patience to get my hair done. Initially I planned to only get rid of my split ends and then do a straight perm, but then the hairdresser (as usual) said that she needed to get rid of a little more of my hair due to breakage and dryness, so I now have shoulder length and bangs :o Oh, and the straightening is…straight, but I still think it could have been straighter. So in other words my best friend Mr. Pliers will still be my best friend from time to time, hehe.

Mmm...kaya toast

Yesterday's evening tea @ Old Town White Coffee

No comments: