Sunday, August 2, 2009

Disappointed, disappointed...

Today another afternoon was spent at AEON Bukit Tinggi where I was planning to get the super soft and super comfortable shoes at Vincci that I've been considering buying for quite a while now. Unlucky, as I might be at sometimes, they first told me that they didn't have size six and then they even told me that the cream color that I wanted were the last pair. I was devastated! Seriously devastated too. Even though my Lacoste flip flops are capable to work miles in, I still want to have a new pair of more fashionable, but yet pretty and comfortable shoes to add to my collection. Flip flops aren't everyday use (even though my tend to be if I don't wear my high heels I brought with me), so I really really needed those shoes! So sad right now...

Then it didn't get better when people are lying to you and then ruining your plans for the evening. It's not like we ask for much and still she behaves like a total b**ch! Good Lord, I'm so fed up with her and I think mami feels even stronger...

The only thing really good today was that I got the chance to treat mami and Vicki at the best place to get cake ever - Secret Recipe. It was yummilicious and for the first time I ate a whole cake myself. Feel a bit bad about that, but it was the high fibre cheesecake so I shouldn't feel too bad sis told me, haha. After that we tried weighing ourselves at a scale in Jaya Jusco and the funniest thing was that it said that I actually had dropped a kg. Which is not really what you expect when you just ate a piece of cheesecake! Haha, it must have been something wrong with that scale...

2 comments:

shill said...

ahahah some scale that must have been, I would've bought it right away! xD

Sandra said...

HAHAHA! xD